Help start new chess clubs!
Please support our efforts to help North Carolina schools and libraries start chess clubs. We are a 501(c)(3) charity, so your contributions are tax-deductible, and since we are a volunteer-based organization, more of your contributions will directly support new chess clubs.
Aditya Nicholas Dias Memorial Fund (September 8, 2004 to December 16, 2022): Aditya Nicholas Dias was an avid and very talented chess player who started playing chess at the young age of 5 years. He participated in many local, state, and national tournaments, winning several of them. Aditya also enjoyed teaching friends and classmates how to play chess. To honor his passion for chess, his family has established this memorial fund to support scholastic chess in North Carolina. To contribute in Aditya’s memory, please donate through one of these choices:
- Donate to the Indermaur Chess Foundation via the PayPal Giving Fund and check the box to share your name and email with us. Then please email email@example.com to designate your gift for the Aditya Nicholas Dias Memorial Fund.
- Mail a check to the Indermaur Chess Foundation at 7409 Rainwater Rd., Raleigh, NC 27615 and include the Aditya Nicholas Dias Memorial Fund on the memo line.
You can also make unrestricted donations to support our efforts through any of the following options:
- Donate to the Indermaur Chess Foundation via the PayPal Giving Fund. When you donate through the PayPal Giving Fund, PayPal covers all fees, and we will receive 100% of your donation within 15-45 days.
- If you would like to mail a check, donate chess books or equipment, or contribute appreciated securities, please mail it to Indermaur Chess Foundation, 7409 Rainwater Rd., Raleigh, NC 27615 or contact us to arrange delivery.
- Order chess supplies through these links to WholesaleChess.com, US Chess Federation Sales, or the House of Staunton, and these merchants will contribute a portion of your payment so that we can buy chess supplies.
For more information about us, please review our GreatNonprofits and Candid GuideStar profiles.
You can also review our non-profit returns using the links on our About page.